- My husband and I have been working with Rosalie for over ten years. She has helped us navigate through estate administration, financial planning, estate planning, and our wills. Besides being incredibly knowledgeable, she patiently listens and explains every detail. She makes the most complicated terms easy to understand, and has guided us through difficult decisions with confidence. She recently helped a family member with a personal issue, as well. She is ethical and trustworthy, and truly cares about the well being of her clients. She treats you like family.
- We were referred to Rosalie by a friend to handle my mother’s estate and could not have been happier with the choice. From our initial phone call, I felt confident that Rosalie understood our situation. We moved forward and she proceeded to handle the estate with the utmost professionalism while also respecting the fact that we had recently suffered a loss. She handled every aspect of the process, explaining each step along the way which afforded us the comfort of knowing everything was covered without any of the pressure.
- Rosalie is amazing. She took the time to listen to me and genuinely cared enough to get to know me and understand every complexity of the arrangements I wanted–including a very delicate custody arrangement. But this didn’t delay anything, it’s just that the documents were right the first time around which was very reassuring. I have every confidence in Rosalie and her knowledge.
- I found Ms. Spelman to be an excellent professional. Her legal insight and expertise made a significant improvement in my overall estate planning and I can recommend her very highly and without reservation.
- My wife and I just completed a major revision of our ten year old estate plan including wills, durable powers of attorney, and health care powers of attorney. Our wishes on a number of items were complex and had to be written to cover some major potential contingencies. Rosalie listens carefully, asks for clarification where your thoughts need it, and works very hard to see that the documents provide your agents the direction needed to carry out the plan as you would like it to be.
- Ms. Spelman identified issues we hadn’t known we needed to address as we commenced our estate planning. We are grateful that she advised us with stories of possible scenarios to guide our considerations. Ms. Spelman showed respect for our time constraints, our concerns, and our checkbook. We recommend her service.
Business/ Succession Planning:
- If you’re looking for a lawyer who will really go to bat for you, will not only answer your calls promptly but will call YOU because she has thought of something important re: your case, Rosalie Spelman is for you. Having spent years on the legal staff INSIDE financial institutions, she has the advantage of being knowledgeable about how to protect and fight for those of us on the OUTSIDE those powerful institutions. Patient but hard-headed, so smart that she doesn’t have to be arrogant about it.
- I was referred to Rosalie by a firm in Philadelphia for a confidential matter. I was initially hesitant because of the lack of much precedent for my case, but upon my first meeting with her, I knew that I was in good hands. She was good-natured and wonderful to work with, instantly putting my mind at ease. I was led through the entire process, with Rosalie making sure all of our bases were covered and ensuring my confidentiality. I would recommend her to anyone – she made a frustrating matter painless with the level of care she gave me.
- I worked with Rosalie on cases as an attorney on a number of occasions and have known her as she has grown her private practice. Above all she is always professional and ethical with her clients, her peers and adversaries. Her passion for her clients and her profession fuels her dedication to the cases she takes on. She makes it a priority to ensure she is diligent and knowledgeable about the details of her cases and the applicable law. She is able to break down complex legal processes and communicate them to her clients in a way that they can understand and make solid decisions. I highly recommend Rosalie for individuals and companies looking for a knowledgeable, dedicated and trustworthy attorney.